As one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, ConocoPhillips is proud to be involved in the communities where they operate. They contribute to the well-being of these communities through charitable giving, volunteerism and civic leadership. Their global giving is focused primarily on education, health and safety and natural resources. The company also support arts, community infrastructure, social services and disaster relief.
When to Apply: Applications submitted from May 1 until 11:59 p.m. July 31 will be considered for inclusion in the next calendar year’s budget.
What is required: Information required in the proposal will include an executive summary outlining the purpose of the program or project, details on how it will be accomplished, expected results, a budget (noting administrative expenses such as salaries and fees, program expenses and total income).
In order to be eligible for a grant, the criteria outlined below must be met.
• The applying body is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, political subdivision or international equivalent.
• This proposal is from an area where ConocoPhillips has a strong business presence as measured by facilities, assets or employee base. Strong preference is given to charitable organizations in such areas. Requests for grants outside the U.S., should be made directly to the ConocoPhillips international office doing business in that part of the world.
• The request is not for one of the following: an individual, sectarian or religious organization, promotional sponsorship and advertising (marketing related) or an endowment.
• Measurable objectives for the proposed program are included.
• A breakdown of costs relevant to this funding request is provided.
More information can be found on ConocoPhillips website.